Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Less Common Symptoms

There are many symptoms with Multiple Sclerosis (MS).  I've never met another MS patient with the same symptoms as me.  It all depends where the MS lesions are located in the brain and spinal cord.  This makes diagnosing the disease difficult for doctors and difficult for patients to believe.  I often wonder how I got this crap which has changed my life forever.  In my next few posts I'm going to describe various symptoms and how they relate to me.  My info is taken from the National Multiple Sclerosis website and my own personal stories with each symptom.  I'll be writing posts about the most common symptoms and then I'll be going over some less common symptoms.  I've had a majority of them at some time or another!


- Fatigue 
- Walking difficulties (gait) 
- Numbness or tingling
- Spasticity 
- Weakness 
- Vision problems 
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Bladder problems 
- Sexual problems 
- Bowel troubles 
- Pain
- Cognitive changes 
- Emotional changes 
- Depression 
- Heat intolerance
- Psuedobulbar Affect


Scooterjon

Need some extra cash?  Check out my link... https://bit.ly/2Hv6S2Y






No comments:

Post a Comment